!! Live.Love.Laugh !!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Home » » Aku di tagged

Aku di tagged



"Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things,
facts, habits, or goal about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to
tag the person that tagged you. If i tagged you, It's because i want to know more about you."


Thanks to Mazeer aka YB,C3kz H!kmah & Princess Kitty bcoz tag me in this...


This is 25 things about me...byk oooooooo (adidi...mataiiiiiiiii)

  1. Bajau + Brunei.
  2. I have 3 stepsister & 1 stepbrother.
  3. I'm 29years old oredi...
  4. Hot mama..ngeh3
  5. Now i'm stay in KK Town.
  6. I'm married ok...
  7. I love my family.
  8. I also love hang up with my family every weekend.
  9. Have 1 daughter only like me...hehehe
  10. I'm fully house wife.
  11. I like 2 eat Chinese & Western food.
  12. I also like carrot juice.
  13. I like shopping.
  14. I like watching movies.
  15. I'm stubborn.
  16. I'm hot temper k...
  17. I'm friendly jugak la.
  18. Love blogging.
  19. Still learning to be great a blogging.
  20. Crazy about kaler pink.
  21. I hate hypocrite.
  22. I hate to be cheated.
  23. I can't swim...hahaha
  24. I can't drive...uwaaaaaaaa
  25. But I have wonderful life.....
Done

I wanna take some friends here

    Lina 
    Stella 
WSB 
Just 








Thanks kerana membaca. Tekan LIKE kalau suka :)

8 Cupids ❤:

c3kz h!kmAh said...

oh my sis..i cant swim 2..haha

Catherine- said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....tak patuttt!!!
x patuttt tag akuu!!!

waaaaaaaaaa

waaaaaaaaa

aku nangesss!!!aku nangessssssssss :((

StellaClaire said...

Yang penting HOt MAMA tetap ada kekeke...
Thanks for the tag.. I have done this too, tagged by mazeer juga..

Thanks again for the tag.. :)

check here..
http://chardella.blogspot.com/2010/10/finding-lost-identity-of-blogger.html

❤ Baby Yats ❤ said...

@c3kz h!kmAh really dear...hahaha
ada jua kwn ku guna pelampung..huahuahua

❤ Baby Yats ❤ said...

@Catherine- na cath..ambik mu...hahahaha

❤ Baby Yats ❤ said...

@StellaClaire trade mark tu stella...ngeeee
urwelcome...
ok aku pi serangggggg...hahahaha

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

No. 16, pengakuan berani mati...hehehe
Nice to read about you. Its important we know each other kan...

❤ Baby Yats ❤ said...

@Sumandak Kinabalu hahahaha...pengakuan berani mati kah itu..eya???
BTW thank u dear coz sudi baca ttg sa ni....:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails